Bender HighTestTM Certification
The Bender HighTestTM certification attests that each screen or document within an IT system satisfies the W3C WCAG 2.0, Level AA success criteria, as of the date of issue.
Bender HighTestTM Certification*
HighTestTM certification* may be issued when all elements on a webpage meet W3C WCAG 2.0 AA success criteria, with the exception of the following:
- Content that site visitors contribute, such as comments in a blog or forum
- Advertisements controlled by a third party
- Content from uncontrolled sources that is presented on a page
- PDF’s that visitors link to from a web page
- Content written in a language that assistive technology does not support
For full details, see http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#conformance-partial.
Explains the requirements