Members of the Bender College Partnership program will participate in the following activities:
- Disseminate information on Bender career opportunities to students and alumni with disabilities.
- Offer students and alumni with disabilities the chance to present their resumes and be interviewed for a career opportunity.
- Provide names and contact information of campus groups that include or support students and alumni with disabilities.
Benefits to Colleges/Universities:
- Bender will display your logo on our site with a link to your disability services or career services office.
- Bender will promote your participation to the Bender Lead On Team, that includes high-school students with disabilities.
- Enhance your placement rate for graduates with disabilities, as well as your reputation as an academic environment that welcomes students with disabilities.
Please click here to learn more about the Bender College Partnership Program, suggest a school, refer a student, or suggest a club or veterans student group.