Students and alumni will participate in the following activities:
- Provide a detailed resume of skills and abilities.
- Work with Bender representatives to prepare for interviews and complete any necessary paperwork.
- Ensure availability to participate in internal interviews as well as interviews with Bender customers.
- With the support of the Bender recruitment team, research the company or agency with whom Bender has arranged the interview.
- Provide interview feedback to further refine career goals and interview strategy.
Benefits to students and alumni:
- Improve interviewing techniques, and networking skills.
- Develop and refine career goals.
- Gain access to a competitive career in their field of interest.
- Obtain internship opportunities while pursuing their degree.
Please click here to learn more about the Bender College Partnership Program, suggest a school, refer a student, or suggest a club or veterans student group.
To apply for a career opportunity or an internship, please click here.
To join the Bender Lead On Team to advocate for competitive employment and fight bullying, click here.