These sites point to information on accessibility and assistive technology.
- ABLEDATA. ABLEDATA is a federally funded project whose primary mission is to provide information on assistive technology and rehabilitation equipment available from domestic and international sources to consumers, organizations, professionals, and caregivers within the United States.
- AbilityHub. Assistive Technology for people with a disability who find operating a computer difficult.
- Alliance for Technology Access. A network of community-based resource centers, developers and vendors dedicated to providing information and support services to children and adults with disabilities, and increasing their use of standard, assistive, and information technologies.
- Center for Applied Special Technology. is a not-for-profit organization that uses technology to expand opportunities for all people, especially those with disabilities.
- Closing The Gap. Publishes a bi-monthly newspaper and holds an annual conference, both focusing on the most current applications of technology for people with special needs.
- Invacare. this website is a search page for accessible devices for people with disabilities.
- University of Delaware: Applied Science and Engineering Laboratories. Research on assistive technology and accessibility.