These sites provide information on many resources for people who are deaf or hard of hearing..
- Captioned Media Program. Provides persons who are deaf or hard of hearing awareness of and equal access to communication and learning.
- Closed Captioning Web. Information on closed caption television.
- Gallaudet University. Accredited liberal arts university for deaf and hard-of-hearing students.
- HearingExchange. A community for people with hearing loss, parents of deaf and hard of hearing children and professionals who work with them.
- Rehabilitation Research and Training Center for Persons who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing. Research at the University of Arkansas
- SHHH: Self Help for Hard of Hearing People, Inc. A nonprofit, educational organization, is dedicated to the well-being of people of all ages and communication styles who do not hear well.
- TTY FAQ. An excellent source for information on TTYs.