Create your customized solution today.
INCLUDE people with disabilities now.
Early Career, Return to Work, Experienced Talent
- Tap into our national network through our virtual career fairs.
- Widen your talent pool of pre-screened applicants with disabilities to create a repository of talent with in-demand skills.
- Receive support in building and delivering a disability-focused interview event.
Early Career, Return to Work Talent
- National workforce development model designed to address lack of work experience barrier for people with disabilities.
- Talent pool development program designed to foster competency building to meet critical business needs.
- Workplace mentoring services supporting Careers2B™ participant and sponsor company.
Mid-level, Experienced, Leadership Talent
- Meet talent diversity goals by increasing representation of people with disabilities at all levels of the organization.
- Receive screening, on-boarding and accommodation best practice support.
- Engage workplace mentoring to increase engagement and retention.
Executive, C-Suite Talent, Board of Directors
- Recruitment of individuals with disabilities with the vision and experience to lead.
- Represent the talents and expertise found in the disability community within for-profit, nonprofit and disability-focused organizations.
- Realize the benefits of including people with disabilities on your board of directors.
IGNITE action by educating your workforce.
Enterprise-Wide Disability Training Solution
- More than 4 million business users on platform, representing a wide variety of industries from banking and finance, health services, pharmaceuticals and insurance, manufacturing, and technology.
- Comprehensive suite of on-demand, eLearning vignettes covering a variety of disability diversity, equity and inclusion best practices.
- Demonstrate action toward compliance with EEO legislation, including Section 503.
Mental Wellness Programming – Coming Soon
- Provide your workforce with the tools to make mental fitness a part of their overall wellness routine.
- Explore how emotions and thoughts originate and develop healthy mind habits.
- Build a culture where mental wellness conversations are as commonplace as physical fitness.
Focus on Ability
Business Case for Inclusion, Myths and Facts, Best Practices
- Interactive training covering disability inclusion and engagement basics, from understanding correct terminology to addressing ableism in the workplace.
- Geared toward organizational leaders, hiring manager, and human resources personnel.
- Create a safe space for audience members to explore best practices and address questions about how to successfully engage talent from the disability community.
Accommodations, Performance Management
- Training is solution-focused, with accommodation and performance management scenarios included that address real-world productivity barriers in resource management.
- Disability inclusion workshop bringing people managers and human resources together to discuss best practices in performance management and meeting accommodations requests.
- Create a space for audience members to discuss how lived experience and managerial styles can intersect to create a more inclusive workforce better equipped to drive innovation and productivity.
How to Be Successful at Work
- Training provides insight into success factors such as accountability, attendance, communication, collaboration and more.
- Focused on preparing those new to the workforce on the often-unspoken professional expectations that employers have of those they hire.
- Create the context for what it takes to excel within the world of work.
Digital Accessibility Testing and Reporting Processes
- Provides training in digital accessibility testing and reporting processes.
- Curriculum is available that is focused on users of technology with disabilities, user experience testers and developers.
- Create digital space that is accessible for all users of technology.
ILLUMINATE the path to inclusion.
Policies, Processes, Culture
- Assess the candidate, employee and community experience of your organization from the perspective of individuals with disabilities.
- Explore processes and policies to identify inclusion barriers and areas compliance concern.
Quick Value, Medium Impact, Acceleration
- Address compliance concerns and build a brand of inclusion by exploring best practices through a phased approach that seeks to further engage with the disability community.